PVCA programs will not run the week of Feb 19 to 25 due our facilities being closed for the school break.
Our Winter 2024 Newsletter, which features information on our winter programs, PVCA Snow Angels, the PVCA scholarship, and West Zone Board programs can be downloaded here:
More details to follow, we hope to see you there!
*McLurg School is undergoing emergency maintenance, we will provide further updates as we receive them.
As a result of changing population across our community, a review of the 10 municipal wards is underway to ensure the city’s population is distributed evenly prior to the 2024 municipal election.
The City of Regina is required to review its ward boundaries after every three elections or when the population of a ward varies by more or less than 10 per cent from the average. This ensures every resident’s vote has equitable representation from their ward councilor. Wards with the greatest population changes include 2, 4, 7, and 8, as well as the newly annexed land north of ward 6.
View the proposed ward maps(External link) between March 13 and 17 in person at:
- City Hall
- Glen Cairn Recreational Centre
- Regina Public Library branches
- RCMP Heritage Centre
- TC Douglas Building/MacKenzie Art Gallery
Share your feedback and ask questions about the proposed maps in the comments tab below.
Residents are also invited to attend:
- An open house:
Thursday, March 23, 5:30 to 7 p.m.
City Hall cafeteria
Questions welcome! Email: email@example.com
The PVCA [Prairie View Community Association] awards a scholarship to a deserving Grade 12 student, or to a past graduate who fits the criteria under the age of 21 yrs. The winner must be a resident of the Prairie View community. The scholarship awarded will be in the amount of $750.00. There will be only one scholarship awarded, the winner to be selected by the executive of the PVCA from entries that meet the criteria below.
The criteria are as follows:
– Must maintain an average of 70% during the school year.
– Preference will be given to a student who has been involved in the community through volunteer service. School activities will also be considered.
– Successful candidate must show proof of registration in a post-secondary program in order to collect the scholarship.
Please submit your application outlining how you may meet the criteria listed. Please include the following:
– Full name, address, and phone number where you may be contacted.
-List of volunteer activities past and present
– Copy of most current high school transcript.
– Information regarding potential or confirmed acceptance to a post-secondary institution.
The deadline for applications is May 15th, 2023.
Forward all applications to:
Attn: Gwen Barschel – Membership Coordinator PVCA firstname.lastname@example.org