Regina Globe Walk 2020!
Stay active this winter and be part of the adventure! This year we plan to walk the Wonders of the World.
– For teams(any size) or individuals 50+
– Runs Jan.-Apr 2020
-all physical activity counts not just walking
(For walkers -1300 steps counts as 1 kilometer. For all other types of physical activity 30 min counts as 2 kilometers)
At the end of each month you will give your team captain your total kilometers of walking or amount of time spent in physical activity for that month and they will submit to the Walk Coordinator.
To register your team/ individual or to be placed on a team
Email: email@example.com or call Alice at 306-522-1247
Sign-up, tracking sheets and more info can be found at www.scoaglobewalk.net
Retired…? (Want opportunities to help others!)
Student…? Just starting out…? (Build potential job experience!)
Anyone in between…? (Would like to enhance old skills or learn new ones!)
The Tetra Society of North America provides the connection between people with disabilities and various technical people to create assistive devices at cost for materials. These gizmos are not on the market or the existing assistive device may need to be customized which would enhance the quality of life for people with disabilities or seniors.
The Regina chapter is looking for volunteer technical people AND/OR people with disabilities or seniors who require a gizmo! You never know unless you try. Talk to the Tetra Team today!
Contact: Terri Sleeva at 306-545-7378 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information: www.tetrasociety.org or call 1-877-688-8762
November 2, 12 – 3 p.m. (come and go)
Located on Fleet Street across from the Yard Waste Depot – watch for signs!
Admission is FREE!
Games – Food – Drinks
Any pumpkin is okay as long as it hasn’t been painted. Any decorations attached to one will need to be removed.
Aside from giving kids the thrill and onlookers something fun to watch, we will collect all the smashed pumpkins to the Yard Waste Depot to be composted.
It’s going to be a smashing time!
The City of Regina has a slate of activities lined up to celebrate the NHL Heritage Classic being played here this weekend, click the link for details!
This post will help walk you through the process of purchasing your PVCA Membership and registering for your desired programs.
1) Add a membership to your cart (only needed if you haven’t previously purchased one that is valid for the current program season):
2) Select the programs you want to register for, adjust the quantity accordingly if you are registered multiple participants:
3) Proceed to the checkout:
4) Complete the required fields to complete your purchase. The Family Name field will appear on your PVCA Membership card.
5) IMPORTANT: To ensure program registration and the following weeks of class go smoothly, please add a note providing us with the participants’ names and contact information in case of class cancellation. The below example is a merely a guideline:
6) After checkout, save your membership PDF for future reference. You will see the download link again in your receipt email, and we can resend you the PDF again if necessary. Note that we have all registration info securely stored online so we can always confirm your membership from our records.
7) You’re all set! Your program registrations are complete, the only thing you need to do now is attend your programs and have fun!