November 2, 12 – 3 p.m. (come and go)
Located on Fleet Street across from the Yard Waste Depot – watch for signs!
Admission is FREE!
Games – Food – Drinks
Any pumpkin is okay as long as it hasn’t been painted. Any decorations attached to one will need to be removed.
Aside from giving kids the thrill and onlookers something fun to watch, we will collect all the smashed pumpkins to the Yard Waste Depot to be composted.
It’s going to be a smashing time!
The City of Regina has a slate of activities lined up to celebrate the NHL Heritage Classic being played here this weekend, click the link for details!
This post will help walk you through the process of purchasing your PVCA Membership and registering for your desired programs.
1) Add a membership to your cart (only needed if you haven’t previously purchased one that is valid for the current program season):
2) Select the programs you want to register for, adjust the quantity accordingly if you are registered multiple participants:
3) Proceed to the checkout:
4) Complete the required fields to complete your purchase. The Family Name field will appear on your PVCA Membership card.
5) IMPORTANT: To ensure program registration and the following weeks of class go smoothly, please add a note providing us with the participants’ names and contact information in case of class cancellation. The below example is a merely a guideline:
6) After checkout, save your membership PDF for future reference. You will see the download link again in your receipt email, and we can resend you the PDF again if necessary. Note that we have all registration info securely stored online so we can always confirm your membership from our records.
7) You’re all set! Your program registrations are complete, the only thing you need to do now is attend your programs and have fun!
Register in Person: Saturday, September 7, 2019 from 10:00am-1:00pm @ North West Leisure Centre
Register by mail or at the West Zone Board (located in the North West Leisure Centre)
Registration Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cash will only be accepted at the in-person registration on September 7, 2019.
All other off-line registrations must be made by cheque.
COST: 4U – $105.00, 6U – 10U $115.00, 12U-19U – $155.00
All players/families require a Community Membership Number or include a $10 fee to purchase one.
All teams must have volunteer coaches! Please sign up with registration. Coach information can be found on website.
Players must wear non-marking gym shoes and shin guards.
Contact us @ email@example.com or via the West Zone Board: firstname.lastname@example.org