The registration process for the PVCA’s Fall 2020 Programs will take place exclusively online at pvca.ca/shop. Phone numbers and email addresses are required. Because all of the programs are taking place virtually, having a correct email address on file is essential for your instructor to be able to send your invitations to sessions.
- If this is your first order for Fall 2020 please remember to add a membership to your cart if you do not already have a valid 2020/2021 Community Association membership. We accept memberships from all other CAs in the city. If you already have a PVCA or other CA’s membership, please provide the number in the Order Notes section (more on this later).
- Add the classes and the quantity of registrations needed for each class to your cart, then when you are ready select Proceed to Checkout.
- Another important note regarding Karate classes, please be sure to select the product that correct for your situation (i.e.: selecting a Family membership if you have two or more people signing up). Use the Order Notes section to provide the names and contact information for each individual as applicable.
- When checking out, provide us with the necessary contact information for participants if it is NOT captured in the required billing details, an example is shown:
5. If purchasing a Membership, you will be required to provide your Family name to complete the order.