Student…? Just starting out…? (Build potential job experience!)
Anyone in between…? (Would like to enhance old skills or learn new ones!)
The Tetra Society of North America provides the connection between people with disabilities and various technical people to create assistive devices at cost for materials. These gizmos are not on the market or the existing assistive device may need to be customized which would enhance the quality of life for people with disabilities or seniors.
The Regina chapter is looking for volunteer technical people AND/OR people with disabilities or seniors who require a gizmo! You never know unless you try. Talk to the Tetra Team today!
This post will help walk you through the process of purchasing your PVCA Membership and registering for your desired programs.
1) Add a membership to your cart (only needed if you haven’t previously purchased one that is valid for the current program season):
2) Select the programs you want to register for, adjust the quantity accordingly if you are registered multiple participants:
3) Proceed to the checkout:
4) Complete the required fields to complete your purchase. The Family Name field will appear on your PVCA Membership card.
5) IMPORTANT: To ensure program registration and the following weeks of class go smoothly, please add a note providing us with the participants’ names and contact information in case of class cancellation. The below example is a merely a guideline:
6) After checkout, save your membership PDF for future reference. You will see the download link again in your receipt email, and we can resend you the PDF again if necessary. Note that we have all registration info securely stored online so we can always confirm your membership from our records.
7) You’re all set! Your program registrations are complete, the only thing you need to do now is attend your programs and have fun!
Click on the link or visit https://regina.community at your convenience and help US help YOU make Regina the best city we can by getting direction and focus from the people that matter, YOU the residents of this city.
Is crime a problem? Do you need access to amenities and supports in your area? Here is your chance to make your voice heard, a chance to be the change you want to see in your community and city. The assessment only takes five minutes to complete!
The City of Regina invites residents to make their voices heard by sharing their priorities for the 2020 Budget.
From now until May 10, residents can complete a 5-minute online survey, just proceed to the linked page. The city wants to know what is most important to you as we prepare for the 2020 Budget and get feedback on the progress we have made so far.
Hearing from every voice in Regina is very important as the City makes decisions about services and infrastructure that impact everyone on a daily basis.
the City’s budget planning and help shape Regina’s future.
The PVCA [Prairie View Community Association] awards a scholarship to a deserving Grade 12 student, or to a past graduate who fits the criteria under the age of 21 yrs. The winner must be a resident of the Prairie View community. The scholarship awarded will be in the amount of $500.00. There will be only one scholarship awarded, the winner to be selected by the executive of the PVCA from entries that meet the criteria below.
The criteria are as follows:
– Must maintain an average of 70% during the school year.
– Preference will be given to a student who has been involved in the community through volunteer service. School activities will also be considered.
– Successful candidate must show proof of registration in a post-secondary program in order to collect the scholarship.
Please submit your application outlining how you may meet the criteria listed. Please include the following:
– Full name, address, and phone number where you may be contacted.
-List of volunteer activities past and present
– Copy of most current high school transcript.
– Information regarding potential or confirmed acceptance to a post-secondary institution.
The deadline for applications is May 15th, 2019.