This post will help walk you through the process of purchasing your PVCA Membership and registering for your desired programs.
1) Add a membership to your cart (only needed if you haven’t previously purchased one that is valid for the current program season):
2) Select the programs you want to register for, adjust the quantity accordingly if you are registered multiple participants:
3) Proceed to the checkout:
4) Complete the required fields to complete your purchase. The Family Name field will appear on your PVCA Membership card.
5) IMPORTANT: To ensure program registration and the following weeks of class go smoothly, please add a note providing us with the participants’ names and contact information in case of class cancellation. The below example is a merely a guideline:
6) After checkout, save your membership PDF for future reference. You will see the download link again in your receipt email, and we can resend you the PDF again if necessary. Note that we have all registration info securely stored online so we can always confirm your membership from our records.
7) You’re all set! Your program registrations are complete, the only thing you need to do now is attend your programs and have fun!
Wascana Racing Canoe Club Summer Camps – Running June 3 to Sept 28
For more information visit https://wrccpaddle.com
Volunteers are being sought for the Canada Day celebrations in Wascana Park, see the attached poster for more details and visit www.reginacanadaday.ca to apply!
Click on the link or visit https://regina.community at your convenience and help US help YOU make Regina the best city we can by getting direction and focus from the people that matter, YOU the residents of this city.
Is crime a problem? Do you need access to amenities and supports in your area? Here is your chance to make your voice heard, a chance to be the change you want to see in your community and city. The assessment only takes five minutes to complete!
The City of Regina invites residents to make their voices heard by sharing their priorities for the 2020 Budget.
From now until May 10, residents can complete a 5-minute online survey, just proceed to the linked page. The city wants to know what is most important to you as we prepare for the 2020 Budget and get feedback on the progress we have made so far.
Hearing from every voice in Regina is very important as the City makes decisions about services and infrastructure that impact everyone on a daily basis.
the City’s budget planning and help shape Regina’s future.
The PVCA [Prairie View Community Association] awards a scholarship to a deserving Grade 12 student, or to a past graduate who fits the criteria under the age of 21 yrs. The winner must be a resident of the Prairie View community. The scholarship awarded will be in the amount of $500.00. There will be only one scholarship awarded, the winner to be selected by the executive of the PVCA from entries that meet the criteria below.
The criteria are as follows:
– Must maintain an average of 70% during the school year.
– Preference will be given to a student who has been involved in the community through volunteer service. School activities will also be considered.
– Successful candidate must show proof of registration in a post-secondary program in order to collect the scholarship.
Please submit your application outlining how you may meet the criteria listed. Please include the following:
– Full name, address, and phone number where you may be contacted.
-List of volunteer activities past and present
– Copy of most current high school transcript.
– Information regarding potential or confirmed acceptance to a post-secondary institution.
The deadline for applications is May 15th, 2019.
Forward all applications to:
Attn: Gwen Barschel – Membership Coordinator PVCA firstname.lastname@example.org
Calling for businesses that could use assistance collecting office recyclables, see poster for details.
We have received requests from residents of Prairie View for a Forever… in Motion program to be ran in the community. To get started, however, there is a need for someone over the age of 50 to volunteer to take the leader position, which would involve attending a Leadership Training seminar over the course of 4 days (one day a week). Attached below is the poster with more information. If you are at all interested, please reach out to us at email@example.com as well as contacting RQHR with the contact information found in the poster.
More information on Forever… in Motion can be found here: www.rqhealth.ca/forever-in-motion