The PVCA [Prairie View Community Association] awards a scholarship to a deserving Grade 12 student, or to a past graduate who fits the criteria under the age of 21 yrs. The winner must be a resident of the Prairie View community. The scholarship awarded will be in the amount of $750.00. There will be only one scholarship awarded, the winner to be selected by the executive of the PVCA from entries that meet the criteria below.
The criteria are as follows:
– Must maintain an average of 70% during the school year.
– Preference will be given to a student who has been involved in the community through volunteer service. School activities will also be considered.
– Successful candidate must show proof of registration in a post-secondary program in order to collect the scholarship.
Please submit your application outlining how you may meet the criteria listed. Please include the following:
– Full name, address, and phone number where you may be contacted.
-List of volunteer activities past and present
– Copy of most current high school transcript.
– Information regarding potential or confirmed acceptance to a post-secondary institution.
The deadline for applications is May 15th, 2023.
Forward all applications to:
Attn: Gwen Barschel – Membership Coordinator PVCA email@example.com