Friday, April 23, 2021 at 4 PM CST – 7 PM CST
Saturday, April 24, 2021 at 9 AM CST – 4 PM CST
Sunday, April 25, 2021 at 9 AM CST – 4 PM CST
Friday, May 28, 2021 at 4 PM CST – 7 PM CST
Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 9AM CST – 4PM CST
Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 9 AM CST – 4 PM CST
Friday, June 25, 2021 at 4 PM CST – 7 PM CST
Saturday, June 26, 2021 at 9AM CST – 4PM CST
Sunday, June 27, 2021 at 9 AM CST – 4 PM CST
Safely dispose of your household hazardous material for FREE at one of our spring events. Drop off your chemicals, fertilizers, aerosols, batteries, light bulbs, propane tanks and more to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner. It’s worth the effort.
Know before you go:
• Do not attend the event if you are sick.
• Residents must remain in their vehicle at all times.
• Put hazardous waste in the box of your truck or trunks, not in the backseat, to maintain physical distancing when unloading.
• Bring fuel and oil in containers that may be left behind for recycling/disposal.
• Material should be safely sealed in clearly marked containers.
• Containers will not be returned once handled by event staff.
• Garbage, recyclables and electronics are not accepted. In an effort to limit cross-contamination and interactions with event staff, please avoid bringing these materials.
• Tires will not be accepted.
Commercial loads are not permitted.
Not sure how to dispose of an item? Use the Waste Wizard tool on Regina.ca/waste.
The PVCA Annual General Meeting will be held via Zoom this year. If you would like to join us to provide your opinion or find out what volunteer opportunities are available then follow this link to register and receive a link to the meeting!
Regina Globe Walk 2020!
Stay active this winter and be part of the adventure! This year we plan to walk the Wonders of the World.
– For teams(any size) or individuals 50+
– Runs Jan.-Apr 2020
-all physical activity counts not just walking
(For walkers -1300 steps counts as 1 kilometer. For all other types of physical activity 30 min counts as 2 kilometers)
At the end of each month you will give your team captain your total kilometers of walking or amount of time spent in physical activity for that month and they will submit to the Walk Coordinator.
To register your team/ individual or to be placed on a team
Email: email@example.com or call Alice at 306-522-1247
Sign-up, tracking sheets and more info can be found at www.scoaglobewalk.net
November 2, 12 – 3 p.m. (come and go)
Located on Fleet Street across from the Yard Waste Depot – watch for signs!
Admission is FREE!
Games – Food – Drinks
Any pumpkin is okay as long as it hasn’t been painted. Any decorations attached to one will need to be removed.
Aside from giving kids the thrill and onlookers something fun to watch, we will collect all the smashed pumpkins to the Yard Waste Depot to be composted.
It’s going to be a smashing time!
The City of Regina has a slate of activities lined up to celebrate the NHL Heritage Classic being played here this weekend, click the link for details!