This post will help walk you through the process of purchasing your PVCA Membership and registering for your desired programs.
1) Add a membership to your cart (only needed if you haven’t previously purchased one that is valid for the current program season):
2) Select the programs you want to register for, adjust the quantity accordingly if you are registered multiple participants:
3) Proceed to the checkout:
4) Complete the required fields to complete your purchase. The Family Name field will appear on your PVCA Membership card.
5) IMPORTANT: To ensure program registration and the following weeks of class go smoothly, please add a note providing us with the participants’ names and contact information in case of class cancellation. The below example is a merely a guideline:
6) After checkout, save your membership PDF for future reference. You will see the download link again in your receipt email, and we can resend you the PDF again if necessary. Note that we have all registration info securely stored online so we can always confirm your membership from our records.
7) You’re all set! Your program registrations are complete, the only thing you need to do now is attend your programs and have fun!
Register in Person: Saturday, September 7, 2019 from 10:00am-1:00pm @ North West Leisure Centre
Register by mail or at the West Zone Board (located in the North West Leisure Centre)
Registration Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cash will only be accepted at the in-person registration on September 7, 2019.
All other off-line registrations must be made by cheque.
COST: 4U – $105.00, 6U – 10U $115.00, 12U-19U – $155.00
All players/families require a Community Membership Number or include a $10 fee to purchase one.
All teams must have volunteer coaches! Please sign up with registration. Coach information can be found on website.
Players must wear non-marking gym shoes and shin guards.
Contact us @ email@example.com or via the West Zone Board: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRY IT OUT FOR FREE!
Attend any class as a spectator or wear sweat pants and a t-shirt to participate as a beginner. Classes are held Mondays and Wednesdays at 6:00pm and Sundays at 1:00pm, register anytime.
Fall Registration – October 2 & 7
COST: $350/3 month session (Includes SFTI fee/Fundraising/Dobok/Manual)
LOCATION: Henry Janzen School – 222 Rink Avenue
For further information contact Regina West Zone Taekwondo at email@example.com, 306-525-0005 or contact the West Zone Board office at firstname.lastname@example.org, 306-791-0226.
ONLINE REGISTRATION for both programs in September at www.rnwsa.ca
Learn to Play Hockey
• You must be able to skate to participate, this is not a learn to skate program.
• Fee $275.00
• 16 sessions (Jersey and socks included)
• Program runs: 1:15-2:25, 2:15-3:15, 3:15-4:15
*If there are not enough players the later times will be cancelled.
• Full hockey equipment required
• Coaches are required
For further information you may contact: Susan Smith email@example.com or the West Zone Board: firstname.lastname@example.org / 306-791-0226.
Classes start late October.
• Level 1 – Tuesday 6:00-6:40 (Initiation) Ages 5-6 ($295)
• Level 1 1/2 – Tuesday 6:40-7:20 (Novice) Ages 7-8 ($295)
• Level 2 – Tuesday 7:20-8:15 (Atom) Ages 9-10 ($315)
• Level 1 1/2 – Thursday 6:00-6:40 (Novice) Ages 7-8 ($295)
• Level 2 – Thursday 6:40-7:40 (Atom) Ages 9-10 ($315)
• Level 3 – Thursday 7:45-8:45 (Pee Wee) Ages 11-12 ($315)
(Due to ice availability the times and cost might change.)
Full hockey equipment required.
Power skating was designed to improve and master skating techniques for both hockey and ringette players. It is not a miracle program, like they say what you put in, is what you get out, we cannot expect to take one power skating lesson and then become a superstar, it takes time, practice and dedication to become an excellent skater. Power skating is not only for straight line acceleration, but for all skating skill areas, backward skating, tight glide turns, forward and backward crossovers, are just a few areas we focus on. So the end result of power skating lessons with us means a complete skater in ALL areas.
For further information visit www.rnwsa.ca or contact the West Zone Board office, email@example.com / 306-791-0226.
West Zone Board Fall 2019 Programs
Learn to Skate – Fall 2019
Teaches children to stand and walk on skates and feel comfortable on the ice. Skating/Hockey helmet with full face guard is mandatory.
REGISTRATION: SEPTEMBER 9 @ 9:00am
Register in-person at West Zone Board Office (location: North West Leisure Centre)
COST: $85/8 sessions + Community Association Membership Number or purchase one for $10/family
Visit Website for registration information: www.westzoneboard.ca
SKATING INSTRUCTORS NEEDED
Are you an experienced skater capable of teaching basic skating skills to young children and looking for a seasonal part-time job? We are looking Learn to Skate instructors for Friday and/or Saturday mornings. Fall and Winter Sessions – 8 weeks each
Contact Diana at the West Zone Board Office firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Registration for fencing will take place at the first class at Campus Regina Public (formerly Cochrane High School) September 10. Try 3 classes $30 for the Teens and Adults. No classes during school breaks. Purchase of glove through the club will be required for the adults and teens. All other equipment will be supplied. Wear non-marking shoes and loose clothing. Family rate available; please inquire. Website: reginafencing.com
Kids Age 8 to 10
Tuesdays or Thursdays: September 10 or 12 till November 26 or 28, 6:30 – 7:30 pm, $75.00
Teen Ages 12-17
Tuesdays & Thursdays, September 10 till January 29, 2020 (Semester), 7:00 – 9:00 pm, $300
Adults Beginner Class 18+
Tuesdays, September 10 till November 26, 7:15 – 8:30 pm, $130.00
Adults Class 18+
Tuesdays & Thursdays, September 10 till January 29, 2020, 7:00 – 9:00 pm, $300
Tuesday or Thursday only, 7:00 – 9:00 pm $200
The City of Regina fall recreation and leisure programming is now available to view online. Start your planning to find your passion through one of the hundreds of fun, affordable programs.
Visit Regina.ca/recreation to search, view and add programs to your wish list.
Get Ready to Register
Registration opens at 7 a.m. on August 13 for residents and on August 15 for non-residents.
Registering online? If you have not registered since January 2016 or this is your first time registering, be sure to create your account on Regina Recreation Online prior to August 13. Follow the instructions to Login or Create an Account on Regina.ca/recreation.
Call 306-777- PLAY (7529) if you have any questions about our leisure programs. We’re happy to help.
Kids Flag Football Skills and Conditioning
Wednesdays – Apr 3 to May 29 (excl. Apr 24) – Time: 6:00 to 7:00pm – $40
For children 6 to 11. Get a jump start on the flag football season with conditioning work and specific drills. Pass, catch, pull flags, and have fun!
The following programs require more registrations or they will not be able to proceed:
Sundays – Abs, Arms and Butt Toning – 7:15-8:15
Mondays – Junior Cross Train for Ages 7-16 – 5:30-6:30pm Wednesdays – Gym Class for Kids (Ages 5 to9) – 6:00-7:00pm Thursdays – Adult Rec Volleyball – 8:00-9:00pm
Fridays – Hatha Yoga – 6:00-7:00pm
The following classes are confirmed to begin, but still have openings:
Mondays – Adult Cross Train – 6:30-7:30pm
Tuesdays – Karate
Wednesdays – HIIT and Build – 7:15-8:15pm
Thursdays – Zumba – 6:15-7:15PM
SPRING – April 3 to May 29
Sundays – Kids Flag Football Skills and Conditioning – 3:00-4:00PM
For full program descriptions, please click here.
To register for any of the courses, complete this online form and one of our volunteers will get in touch.